November 17, 2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
3549 Devon Drive
Falls Church, VA 22042
Have you ever wanted to better understand your lover’s body? Would you like to know how to use skillful touch to turn your partners on (and get them off)? We’ll guide you through all the steps of exploration and show you how to use your hands or your favorite toys—plus a few other fun tricks—to press your partner’s hot buttons.
- Curious about squirting? Non-ejaculatory orgasm? Multiple orgasms? Learn how they work and how you can tap into waves of seemingly endless pleasure
- G-spot and P-spot (prostate) massage strokes, plus video clips emailed to you after the workshop so that you can take your new skills home with you
- The anatomy piece: understand what’s going on in the body and why it feels so good
- Techniques for manipulating the parts of your partners’ pleasure centers you can’t see from the outside, whether your partner has a Tab A or a Slot B 😉
- Fun ways to keep the communication flowing so that you and your partners can relax into the pleasure and turn off the “inner critic” that can keep you both from fully enjoying sex
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to play with trans partners who have had genital (bottom) surgery
- Ideal toys for G-spot and P-spot play, including what shapes and materials to look for and what to avoid
You can also access both the G-spot and the P-spot anally… We’ll show you how to create a safe, relaxing, and fun experience for yourself or your partner, from overcoming the intimidation involved in even going there/wanting to get it right, to making anal penetration more pleasurable, to advanced techniques for both solo and partnered exploration.
G-spot and prostate massage can be incredibly intimate forms of erotic play—with no erection required! Come learn how to use touch to share new depths of pleasure with your partner(s).
There will be optional-viewing nude demos (live demo modeling of g-spot/p-spot massage), but there will be no nudity or genital touch of the attendees. You are encouraged to take these tools home and practice in the privacy of your home.
This workshop is fully clothed, although you’re welcome to join us for the all-gender, all-orientation play party following the workshop to practice your new skills in a safe, welcoming space with yummy people.
All genders and orientations welcomed 18+. Come solo, with a friend, or with a playmate and learn how to give tantalizing g-spot and p-spot touch!
Want more time to experiment and play? Join us at 7:30 PM for an all-gender, all-orientation 18+ Play Party Bliss: https://playpartyblissnov18.eventbrite.com (Get a VIP pass and attend both Saturday events!)
Please note that tickets may sell out early. If tickets sell out, there will be none available at door. Save your spot now:
3549 Devon Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042
Beautiful, spacious private home. Free on-street parking. Multiple all gender/single occupancy restrooms.
There are a few steps before the front door. The home is low-scent; we ask that attendees not wear scented products so that everyone can engage comfortably. Seating options include plenty of couches and chairs, plus throw pillows if you like to stretch out (workshop area floor is padded). There is one cat in residence (will be in a closed back room during the event).
$25/individual, $40 per pair
Worried about how the charge will show up on your card, or want to register online without using a PayPal account? Click here.
Email or text Alex if you have any questions or concerns: (510) 480-0235 / Alex@AlexSMorgan.com