June 24, 2017
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Iron Giant Loft
1080 23rd Ave, Oakland, CA 94606
Oakland, CA 94606
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Have you run into roadblocks on your way to your heart’s desire? Has it been challenging to consistently find people (and sex!) of quality? What if it could be fun and easy to find the pleasure, flirtation, and affection you crave?
Relationship coach and sexuality facilitator Alex S. Morgan will pull out their tool kit and show you how to navigate dating and sex with more joy and less stress. Alex has helped hundreds of singles, couples, and moresomes of all genders and orientations get the love and sex they want; come take a peek at their map and learn how to make your own journey easier and more fun!
- How to pull in what you want and drop what you don’t
- When you should say yes to no, say no to maybe, and answer a “yes” with action
- How to figure out exactly what you need—and learn the formula that makes asking for it easier
By the end of this class, you will:
- Discover the invitation that takes the stress out of flirting
- Uncover what makes you authentically attractive to others
- Know the three things you need to identify to overcome self-sabotaging attractions
- Develop your own set of filters to “rule in” the kinds of lovers who are a good fit for you, and how to “rule out” the enticing people it just won’t work with
- Negotiate for exactly the kind of play you want—even in the heat of the moment!—without breaking the mood
- Practice techniques you can use to flirt—and date—for sexual compatibility
- Learn what a no really means for you, and how to make both hearing it and saying it less awkward
- Understand the most powerful question for tuning in to your desire, moment to moment
You’ll have an opportunity to practice the flirting and negotiation skills we’ll cover today—think of it as “lab time”—and will leave with a new set of tools to make your dating life and your sexual journey both easier and more fun.
(This is a PG-13 event. All exercises will be fully clothed and touch-optional.)
$30 per person, $50 per couple
1080 23rd Ave, Oakland, CA
(BART accessible; free on-street parking. Suite number provided after registration or contact Alex privately for pay-at-door: email@example.com)
First floor, no stairs, all gender restroom, low fragrance/low chemical space.
Text or call Alex if you have any questions or concerns: (510) 480-0235
Online Registration at: https://getwhatyouwantinlove.eventbrite.com