January 21, 2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
3549 Devon Dr
Have you ever wanted to better understand your lover’s body?
Would you like to know how to use your whole body to turn your lovers on (and get them off)?
We’ll put on our lab coats and show you how to use your hands, your words, and your energetic field – plus a few other fun tricks – to tap into your partner’s hot buttons on both their physical and subtle (energetic) bodies.
Workshop facilitator extraordinaire Monique Darling and the talented sex educator Alex S. Morgan and Peter Petersen will teach you things you’ve always wanted to know.
- How to use pressure, sound (and other forms of vibration…), and the weight of your body to create the kind of intense make-out sessions you wish you’d had in high school!
- How you can use your whole body to turn your lovers on and get them off
- Fun ways to keep the communication flowing so that you and your partners can relax into the pleasure and turn off the “inner critic” that can keep you both from fully enjoying sex
- Safer sex hand hygiene (even if you have sensitivities to latex or other products) so that you can play with your lovers with confidence!
- Tap into Monique’s huge experience of sacred spot work on women, learning how to use trigger point release to let go of stored trauma in the body, using touch, presence, sound, and movement, to reclaim your body, your pleasure, your voice.
- Learn to get in touch with your own energetic field, manipulate it, and turn it into a powerful source of connection and bliss.
- Discover how and where to touch another to tune into, access, tease and play with their erotic energy, the energy of two people, or the energy of an entire group!
- Learn how to work with sexual energy to manage intensity and experience male multiple orgasm
Next, we get into techniques for giving and receiving pleasure. Monique, Peter and Alex share their favorite tips and tricks (with live demos) for vulva massage, penis play, and prostate stimulation.
We will also touch on pegging and strap-on sex:
“Pegging” (women using strap-on dildos with men) has become very popular, but it’s much more fun when you have the info to make it easy. We will talk about different options for dildos and harnesses, how to pick the right lubricant, positions, ways to include hand jobs, role play and much more.
We’ll talk about strap-on sex options for trans people as well – strap-on sex is for *every* body!
There will be optional-viewing nude demos (live demo modeling of genital massage/sacred spot massage), but there will be no nudity or genital touch of the attendees. You are encouraged to take these tools home and practice in the privacy of your home.
PLEASE REGISTER NOW
Love Exchange $30 for the first 5 tickets sold, $35 after, and then $40 at the door
Please RSVP HERE:
About your FACILITATORS:
Monique Darling, author of ‘Beyond Cuddle Party’ and workshop facilitator extraordinaire has led over 2000 workshops in the past 10 years. She is the founder of Everyday Tantra, an organization dedicated to empowering people who are questioning the assumptions of how their life should be and to offering tools for self expression that create trust, inner knowing and wisdom to enjoy the life they have. Monique has taught at colleges across the US including Yale. She has been featured on TLC and The Dr’s as well as various radio shows, podcasts and magazines across the globe. She specializes in helping others reclaim their power and natural sensuality by transmuting fear and repression into courage, self-love and freedom. Her primary purpose is helping folks bring out their vulnerability, energetic embodiment and fearless relating. Learn more about Monique by going to www.juicyenlightenment.com or track her whereabouts at www.whereintheworldismoniquedarling.com
Peter Petersen has been teaching qigong for 17 years and has been a certified massage therapist for the last 15. Peter has been teaching in health clubs, hospitals, retirement villas, and several different wellness/spa resorts in Mexico and the United States, such as Rancho La Puerta, Mayacamas Ranch, and Present Moment Retreat. Peter has been teaching Tantra and its practices for the last 3 years with Monique and is super excited to be on this path together. Peter is also a personal wellness coach. This Qigong practice helps people ground themselves into their “now” to increase their present moment awareness of their behaviors, and find simple solutions to problematic habits such as: eating, moving, negative thinking, and sleeping. The result of this tool box of healthy information is that clients become their own health advocate and regain a sense of stability, peace, and well-being into their everyday lives.
Alex S. Morgan is a sex, intimacy, and relationship coach, a sacred intimate, and a professional switch (both dominant and submissive). Alex has practiced energy work for 22 years, integrating their family’s traditions with meditation, trance and journey work, ceremonial magick, modern chaote philosophies, and modern Paganism. They are a proud graduate of both Shawn Roop’s Tantra Counselor Course and Barbara Carrellas’ Urban Tantra Professional Training Program. Alex loves to share the power and tender vulnerability that come from blending kink and sacred sexuality, and has been teaching NeoTantric practices from an LGBTQI+ inclusive perspective since 2012.
Alex presents internationally on relationships, kink, sexuality, gender, and related issues at venues ranging from private workshops to public organizations, Stanford to SXSW.
Alex is available for individual and couples coaching or sacred intimate sessions face to face at their Bay Area practice, in the DC area every other month, or worldwide via phone and Skype. Follow Alex S. Morgan on Facebook, on Twitter as @Alex_S_Morgan, on Instagram, on FetLife, or at http://alexsmorgan.com