I don’t have PayPal. How can I register online?
You don’t need a PayPal account to register!
Here’s how to sign up:
1. Click on the green “Tickets” button.
2. Select the appropriate ticket type for you, then click the green “Checkout” button.
3. On the next screen, you will have a chance to review your order and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Once you’re all set, click on the yellow “PayPal Check out” button on the bottom right hand side. It’s okay if you don’t have PayPal! You can just use your credit or debit card.
4. On the next screen, you will be prompted either to log in to PayPal (top option, blue button) or to pay via debit or credit card (bottom option, gray button). If you want to pay via card, just choose that option.
5. If you’re paying by card, on the next screen you’ll be prompted to enter your billing information. Once you’re finished, click the blue “Pay Now” button at the bottom of the page, and look for your confirmation email with event details!
How will the charge show up on my card?
All of our event registrations are listed discreetly. The charge will appear on your statement as “PAYPAL *ALEXSMORGAN” followed by the automatically generated transaction number. There’s nothing on your statement to indicate the nature of the event.